Wednesday 9 January 2013

Strange happenings at The Pastures!

On Tuesday we had an incident at school. Something very mysterious landed on the playground near our classroom.  Children in year 3/4 had to go to the hall for registration.  After the scientists had carried out their investigations, they gave us the all-clear and we were allowed to return to our classroom.  At playtime we watched one scientist move some pieces of metal from the inside of the tent (some of which was covered in orange slime!).  Smoke was billowing out and some very peculiar noises could be heard from within!
Here are some photos of what we saw!









What do you remember about this exciting day? Post any comments!

3 comments:

  1. it was amazzing



    libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we didn't know what it was in the first place I was longing to know and it was really exciting. Also, when I got home from school I told my mum everything it was the best day at school ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Megan Butler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am enjoying the summer holidays so far, but 2 days left and still haven't done my homework.(but I am working on it) it was fun being in year 3 but lots of people have said that year 4 is the best year!
    [1] My best part of the holiday, was getting my ears pierced with poppy and then going to poppy's house for the whole day
    [2] My second best part of the holiday, was doing the SKY TRAIL near Tamworth
    [3] My third best part of the holiday, was doing the Sky Ride while starting at Bede park. My mum said she saw Mrs Shaw while she was looking after ben and I was going round again! I did it 2 and a half times.

    ReplyDelete